Saturday, March 20, 2010

SPRING~

"Today is the day when bold kites fly,
When cumulus clouds roar across the sky.
When robins return, when children cheer,
When light rain beckons spring to appear.

Today is the day when daffodils bloom,
Which children pick to fill the room,
Today is the day when grasses green,
When leaves burst forth for spring to be seen."
- Robert McCracken, Spring





I have been looking forward to this day ever since the first couple weeks of Winter(because cold weather in defiantly not my thing). The day when the sun would shine all day long with a little bit of breeze. The day when flowers & trees would be blooming and the bumble bees, butterfly's & dragonfly's would all be flying around..And now that day is finally here! It's a perfect day today (you know, the kind of day that makes you want to run bare-foot through a field of wild flowers singing to the top of your lungs? lol ;)).. It's the first day of SPRING!!!

I hope you all enjoy your day!
.:Abi:.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hi! My name is Abi and I live in the peachy state of Georgia. I am a preachers daughter and, by His grace, child of the king! I have 2 wonderful parents & 7 siblings. My youngest sister has Leukemia. Although it has been tough at times, we are learning to put our full faith in Jesus and trust in Him for what we need. Thanks so much for stopping by the "Abi Show"! God Bless~

Followers


My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones