Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tagged for a quiz! :)

I have been tagged to do this quiz by Sarah!
--------------
List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what genre, whether they have words or not.



1. Casting Crowns
2. Randy Travis
4. Natalie Grant- Perfect People.
5. Brit Nicole- Lost get found.
6. Taylor Swift (some songs)
7. Rascal Flatts (some songs)


What kind of a car do you want when you're older?
Well, I like Black Silverado's, and I think Jeeps are cool too.

Where do you want to live when you're older?
Right here in Georgia!


Do you want to go to collage?
Yes, I think so.

How many siblings do you have?
3 brothers and 4 sisters.


How many children do you want to have when you're married?
How ever many the Lord blesses me with..hopefully a bunch!

Boys or girls?
Both are great


City girl or country girl?
Country Girl :)

Gourmet meals or steak with salad?
steak with salad

Flying or driving?
Well, I've never been flying before..so that leaves me with driving! (which is a lot of fun)


Bike riding or swimming?
Swimming


Sports or no sports?
Sports

Books or movies?
Hmmmm...I'll call it a tie :o)

School or chores?
Chores..no, school. No, Chores.. yes. Chores. ;)


Inside or outside?
Depends on the weather...right now it is outside.



Wednesday or Sunday?
Sunday


Friends or Family?
I love both! But, Family first.


Fried or scrambled eggs?
Both are yummy!


Pancakes or cereal?
Pancakes

Big meal or something small?
Big meal..

Movie or TV show?
• Wow..so many hard choices!


FAVORITES

Thing to do outside?
All sorts of things..You'd be sitting there all day if I had to list them :)

Favorite meal?
I love Mexican meals..

Place to read a good book?
In bed at night..

What is your favorite vegetable?
Corn


NEXT QUIZ....

Where do you want to live when you graduate?
At home until marriage.


What time or day do you like the best?
Evening.


What is your favorite flower?
My first fav. is wild flowers.. But Lily's are second.

What is your favorite weapon?
Gun??


Do you like sports? If so which is your favourite?
Yes, I like sports. Football happens to be my favorite..

Do you like writing?
Yes I do! Until my hands start to burn, that is. lol

What is your favorite month?
December :)


Do you not like adventure?
I love an adventure..ask anyone! haha



Do you collect anything? What do you collect?
No..not right now, anyway.


Do you live near your grandparents?
Yes! Thankfully :)


Are you bored of this?
Not really!


Well, Hope you've enjoyed learning more about me ;)
haha.

I'll have another award post up soon! So, come back :)

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Goodness, we sound a lot alike...loved reading this! :)

Unknown said...

totally agree with Erin...loved reading this!

my favortie sport. to watch it is football, but to play? I like basketball and batmitton (sp?)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hi! My name is Abi and I live in the peachy state of Georgia. I am a preachers daughter and, by His grace, child of the king! I have 2 wonderful parents & 7 siblings. My youngest sister has Leukemia. Although it has been tough at times, we are learning to put our full faith in Jesus and trust in Him for what we need. Thanks so much for stopping by the "Abi Show"! God Bless~

Followers


My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones