Monday, November 2, 2009

Babies~

Life with two babies is so much fun! Not to mention a lot of work..but fun nonetheless :)



Malachi and Mama are both doing great! Malachi is a very content baby. He is eating about every 2-3 hours and sleeping a lot. Everyone always has open arms and is wanting to hold him..I guess that's good because that's what he likes :)

Now a little bit of "physical info." ;)
He is 8 lbs. and 20 inches long. He has light brown hair and dark blue eyes. He also has really long feet :)




Ida Marie is still getting used to the fact that she is not the baby any more. Still getting used to the fact that she doesn't get all of the attention any more...But, she still gets plenty of that. I think she is handling it just fine. She really loves her "bebe" and likes to hold him and give him kisses.



Well, that's all for now! Hope you all are enjoying your November!
Have a great week :)

pictures by Hannah~

3 comments:

Erin said...

Awwww...I want to hold him so bad! :)

Sandie said...

Hey Abi,

I just wanted to let ya know I awarded you over at my blog, so go have a look!!

sarah p. :D

Sandie said...

I tagged you!! Go over to my blog and see. :D

sarah

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hi! My name is Abi and I live in the peachy state of Georgia. I am a preachers daughter and, by His grace, child of the king! I have 2 wonderful parents & 7 siblings. My youngest sister has Leukemia. Although it has been tough at times, we are learning to put our full faith in Jesus and trust in Him for what we need. Thanks so much for stopping by the "Abi Show"! God Bless~

Followers


My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones