Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cincinnati trip~

Last weekend our Daddy took four of us girls and a friend on a trip to Cincinnati for a church meeting. We had a really great time, lots of friends, and lots of memories :)
Below is just some pics. of the trip!

----------

It was really beautiful in Ohio! Most of the trees had turned either red, yellow or orange. Not to mention, the temperature felt like Alaska! ..Okay, maybe not quite that cold.. But for a Southerner in the North, it sure felt like it ;)




This is just the subdivision where we stayed with some of our friends from the Cincinnati church.




Gracie, Lydia and I.



My sister, Hannah~




Moi..



..my other sister, Lydia.



It was so sad to leave the beautiful and state of Ohio..And all of our many friends. But we were all ready to get back to our families! All in all it was a great trip :)



Bye bye, near-Alaskan-state..We'll miss you! lol :D

4 comments:

Sandie said...

Ohoh! I really like the new template, Abi. Great job! :D

Abi Tucker said...

Thanks :)

Unknown said...

i like the template too!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like a fun trip! I love your new background, its adorible.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hi! My name is Abi and I live in the peachy state of Georgia. I am a preachers daughter and, by His grace, child of the king! I have 2 wonderful parents & 7 siblings. My youngest sister has Leukemia. Although it has been tough at times, we are learning to put our full faith in Jesus and trust in Him for what we need. Thanks so much for stopping by the "Abi Show"! God Bless~

Followers


My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones