Friday, September 4, 2009

Go Dawgs!!!

We are all excited about the Georgia Bulldogs and their first game of the season tomorrow!! Normaly for the first game, all of Daddy's side of the fam. gathers around in Granny and Pappy's living room and we watch the game there. It is always fun :)



-Noticing the prior to the football game, both teams gathered together to pray briefly, a fan seated next to a preacher asked what he thought would happen if both teams prayed with equal faith and fervor. "In that event" replied the preacher, " I imagine the Lord would simply sit back and enjoy on fine game of football!"-
(Tal D. Bonham)

4 comments:

Sandie said...

I hope you have fun!! :D My brother used to play football. I loved to watch his games. Football is neat, and I was really proud to have a brother who played it!

Abi Tucker said...

That's cool! Did he play high school football or what?

Betty said...

Hello Abi,

Disappointed husband at our house with the ballgame yesterday...

I enjoy Bro. Charlie's also...found so many blessings there...

God Bless...Sister Betty

Abi Tucker said...

There was a disappointed Daddy in our house also!.. Ok. So, I was disappointed too :(

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hi! My name is Abi and I live in the peachy state of Georgia. I am a preachers daughter and, by His grace, child of the king! I have 2 wonderful parents & 7 siblings. My youngest sister has Leukemia. Although it has been tough at times, we are learning to put our full faith in Jesus and trust in Him for what we need. Thanks so much for stopping by the "Abi Show"! God Bless~

Followers


My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones