Thursday, August 20, 2009

A newly found addiction...

Sorry for not posting! I just joined facebook and, wow, it is SO addictive (does any of you have facebook?)! So, my apologies...



So, We are still enjoying our summer, for school has not started back yet for us. Actually, today we enjoyed a (almost) full day of swimmin' in the sun. It was a "good 'ol cottin pickin' time"! Until' , as usual, I got sun burnt.. lol
But, on Sept. the 8th we will be putting our brains back in gear ;0) And that date is creeping upon us fast. In fact, too fast!!

Well, I hope to be posting more often! Especially once we start school and get into a routine again.

I'll probably post again tomorrow or the next day.. but don't hold me to it ;)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awww, that's one cute picture! Lucky y'all not having to start school again until September...I'm missing my summer break already! :)
Totally agree with you about FB...I have to watch it or I could end up staying on all day! :D

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hi! My name is Abi and I live in the peachy state of Georgia. I am a preachers daughter and, by His grace, child of the king! I have 2 wonderful parents & 7 siblings. My youngest sister has Leukemia. Although it has been tough at times, we are learning to put our full faith in Jesus and trust in Him for what we need. Thanks so much for stopping by the "Abi Show"! God Bless~

Followers


My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones