Saturday, July 18, 2009

A fun vacation!!

Hey! Sorry for not posting in a while. We have been on vacation! It went really well. We stayed in a condo for 5 days in Orlando, FL. We didn't go to a beach, we just decided to swim and shop. The pool was really fun! It was a big and had this pirate ship in the middle, with a water slide going down. Also, beside our condo there was a big outlet mall. It was good shopping compared to our small mall here in Tifton. LOL ;)

I have never given much thought on how Orlando is so huge (and crowded)!! One could get lost easily. I know from experience....

So, we were trying to find our condo (following directions from a cell phone), and somehow we ended up at Disney Land! We almost had to pay a parking fee, but the guy told us to go "straight and take a left" and "that would lead us to the interstate". So we finally made it back to the interstate, and eventually found our condo.

Another experience..

You know how guy's never stop and ask for directions? I mean, males are stubborn when it comes down to directions!
My Dad, fitting that category, took us on a 2 hour drive (well, more like a 2 hour circle) trying to find the Hard Rock cafe. After stopping at the "Hard rock motel" and the "Hard rock corporation" AND, finally, after stopping and asking for directions. We found the Hard rock cafe. Our "director" replied with, "You'd of never found it bro". And we probably never would have. But thanks to female persuasion, we finally stopped for directions.
~But hey, that hamburger was well worth it!!~

Well, I will try to post some pictures of our trip soon!

On a side note: Today we went on our trip to Ichatucknee.
(I figured out how to spell that one.. SCORE!!)It was raining when we first arrived, but then it cleared up, the sun came out, and I, as usual, got my sunburn *sniffle* It was a blast! And also very cold...

4 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like y'all had a fun (as well as interesting:D) trip! :) LOL...so true about guys and directions!
I was driving with Wesley the other day through this complete "maze" of dirt roads, and he kept insisting that he could get us where we needed to be without help (he didn't.) ;) Oh well, I guess they start young! lol

Sandie said...

Hey Abi,
I found you blog through another girl's. It's real cute!!! I love it. :)

I also have a blog, so feel free to stop by anytime! www.sarahelizabeth-photos.blogspot.com.

Sarah E.

Abi Tucker said...

ERIN- That is so funny! And yes, our trip was very interesting.

SARAH- Your blog sounds neat. I'll be sure to check it out very soon!

Sandie said...

Thanks for coming by, Abi! I will be sure to look at your blog often. :)(:

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hi! My name is Abi and I live in the peachy state of Georgia. I am a preachers daughter and, by His grace, child of the king! I have 2 wonderful parents & 7 siblings. My youngest sister has Leukemia. Although it has been tough at times, we are learning to put our full faith in Jesus and trust in Him for what we need. Thanks so much for stopping by the "Abi Show"! God Bless~

Followers


My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

My first two blog awards.. thanks Sarah.E!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones